Feel the Freedom - ResMed AirFit 30i series of CPAP Masks
Does your CPAP mask force you to sleep in an unnatural position? Does the tube interfere with your movement during sleep? Is it difficult to get a good seal?
Many people find their sleep is disturbed and uncomfortable due to their mask.
Some common difficulties with CPAP masks are:
- The inability to sleep on your side
- Leaking masks with poor seals
- Red marks on your face after use
- Disturbed sleep due to CPAP tubing position
- Issues fitting and removing the intricate mask
- Unable to wear your glasses with the mask on
- Noise coming from the vent or air leaks
- To many parts, hard to clean and re-assemble
Do any of these problems resonate with you? Then the ResMed AirFit 30i series of masks may be an ideal choice.
Key Features of the 30i Series:
- An UltraCompact, lightweight cushion designed to provide a wide field of vision
- The under-the-nose design, minimal contact points on your face, reduces red marks and discomfort on nasal bridge
- A top-of-head in-line tube connection allows you to sleep on your back, front or side
- 360 degree quick release elbow for easy connection and range of movement
- Soft, open-edge headgear designed for comfort
- Optional soft wraps can help add extra comfort on your cheeks
- Whisper quiet – QuietAir technology
- Magnetic clips3 so the mask is quick to put on and take off
- Fewer parts – easier to clean
- P30i and N30i have interchangeable parts
- Gives you visual freedom – you can wear your glasses or read a book!
- Gives you physical freedom – you can sleep on your side!
The Next Generation of Nasal Pillow Masks
Revolutionary New Nasal Mask
All the Freedom You Want
ResMed AirFit P30i
ResMed AirFit N30i
New ResMed F30i